Business Development Executive
WHO ARE YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
Moonrise is a digital platform that matches financially challenged individuals in need of extra income with reputable companies in need of reliable workers to fill shifts. We are a social impact startup fully owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families—many of them existing customers of The General, part of the American Family enterprise—that need a financial cushion in case of the unexpected. We traveled the country listening to financially vulnerable Americans and believe we can solve their deepest pain point – easy access to supplementary income.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- 60-80 outbound cold calls/emails a day
- Curating and maintaining a robust, active list of prospects
- Lead generation via qualification
- CRM upkeep
- Scheduling meetings
- Delivering tailored sales presentations/demos when needed
- Advocating for our full-suite of product offerings
- 1-2 years of experience in a direct sales role (staffing industry huge plus)
- Prior experience at a startup or working within the gig economy
- Experience with Slack, Google Suite, and CRM platforms (Zoho experience a plus)
- Laser-like focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and continuous learner: seeks out opportunities for on-the-job learning that will enhance your competencies and contribute to Moonrise’s success
- Clear understanding that this is a production-oriented role
Cool Work Perks
Flexible schedule and remote work options. Unlimited Vacation Policy.
Quality Health Care
Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits.
Incentives for achieving company goals
Casual office culture. Dog friendly. Regular team outings and happy hours.