Inside Sales Representative
WHO ARE YOU?
You are looking to make your mark in an organization. You enjoy talking to people. You aren’t personally offended by hearing “no” and actually see each “no” as one step closer to hearing a “yes”. You have experience working with all types of people. You write and speak clearly, directly, and thoughtfully. You have a history of staying nimble and thriving in a fast-paced, highly-energized, open environment and work well with all levels of management.
You are passionate about helping underserved Americans that are living paycheck to paycheck. You are not afraid to constructively call out when things are not working right. You push back in an effective way that does not limit the team's creativity and also offer elegant ways to solve the problem at hand. You understand the trade-offs between moving fast and resilience and know when to lean more heavily towards one or the other. You enjoy working in a very ambiguous environment. You accept change and moving deadlines with ease and are okay jumping hurdles. Most of all, you love to help others!
WHO ARE WE?
Moonrise is a digital platform that matches financially challenged individuals in need of extra income with reputable companies in need of reliable workers to fill shifts. We are a social impact startup fully owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families—many of them existing customers of The General, part of the American Family enterprise—that need a financial cushion in case of the unexpected. We traveled the country listening to financially vulnerable Americans and believe we can solve their deepest pain point – easy access to supplementary income.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, & outgoing individual to help sell our main product offerings: Moonrise OnDemand, Assignment, and Direct Hire. We need someone who is eager, likes a challenge, and loves to talk to people. Our potential clients have multiple human capital related needs. As an Inside Sales Representative, it will be your job to qualify those who would most benefit from our unique staffing platform. You will be responsible for taking a client from cold call to close (along with the help and guidance of the sales management team).
Your typical day will consist of:
- 60-80 outbound cold calls/emails a day
- Curating and maintaining a robust, active list of prospects
- Lead generation via qualification
- CRM upkeep
- Scheduling meetings
- Delivering tailored sales presentations/demos when needed
- Advocating for our full-suite of product offerings
- 1-2 years of experience in a direct sales role (staffing industry huge plus)
- Prior experience at a startup or working within the gig economy
- Experience with Slack, Google Suite, and CRM platforms (Zoho experience a plus)
- Laser-like focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and continuous learner: seeks out opportunities for on-the-job learning that will enhance your competencies and contribute to Moonrise’s success
- Clear understanding that this is a production-oriented role
Cool Work Perks
Flexible schedule and remote work options. Unlimited Vacation Policy.
Quality Health Care
Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits.
Incentives for achieving company goals
Casual office culture. Dog friendly. Regular team outings and happy hours.