WHO ARE YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
Moonrise is a digital platform that matches financially challenged individuals in need of extra income with reputable companies in need of reliable workers to fill shifts. We are a social impact startup fully owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families—many of them existing customers of The General, part of the American Family enterprise—that need a financial cushion in case of the unexpected. We traveled the country listening to financially vulnerable Americans and believe we can solve their deepest pain point – easy access to supplementary income.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with users, designers, engineers, and other SMEs to identify and build product features/vision
- Create and maintain roadmaps, ensure alignment to company strategy
- Document functional requirements, create/manage user stories & backlogs
- Manage and guide engineering team; QA your product; communicate releases
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to uncover opportunities and drive decisions
- Delightfully solve ambiguous, messy problems
- Marshal resources and priorities to provide greatest impact to your product
- At least 2-5 years product management experience
- Familiarity with Google Apps (specifically Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides), Slack, project management/product roadmapping tools
- Able to kill ideas as quickly as you come up with them
- Openness to failure (as long as you learn from it)
- Experience delivering new product/features to market; as well as improving existing products
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, design thinking, user research, A/B testing, etc.
- Capable of handling multiple activities and projects at one time
- Start-up experience preferred
Cool Work Perks
Flexible schedule and remote work options. Unlimited Vacation Policy.
Quality Health Care
Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits.
Incentives for achieving company goals
Casual office culture. Dog friendly. Regular team outings and happy hours.