WHO ARE YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
Moonrise is a digital platform that matches financially challenged individuals in need of extra income with reputable companies in need of reliable workers to fill shifts. We are a social impact startup fully owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families—many of them existing customers of The General, part of the American Family enterprise—that need a financial cushion in case of the unexpected. We traveled the country listening to financially vulnerable Americans and believe we can solve their deepest pain point – easy access to supplementary income.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for product features
- Build and evolve the design system that defines our products alongside our product and engineering teams
- Participate in and lead user interviews and research
- Translate user insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes at varying levels of resolution to help support design decisions
- Strive to solve user and design problems, not just create beautiful visuals
- At least 4-6 years of consumer and B2B product UX design experience; we want someone who is able to hit the ground running and help set a solid design course
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing an all-new UX/UI culture in an ambiguous environment that is rapidly changing
- A proven track record of mentoring and leadership in the development of design professionals and design-minded engineers
- Proficiency and comfort in working with any prototyping and design software, such as Sketch, Adobe, Invision, Axure, etc.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail; yet able to recognize when pixel-perfect isn’t necessary
- Familiarity with responsive design; enjoy generating mobile-friendly and full screen layouts
- Comfortable taking feedback through the entire design process, adept at working through multiple design possibilities at once
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and supporting legacy browsers a plus
Cool Work Perks
Flexible schedule and remote work options. Unlimited Vacation Policy.
Quality Health Care
Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits.
Incentives for achieving company goals
Casual office culture. Dog friendly. Regular team outings and happy hours.